Auto-dimming mirror/compass with HomeLink® (if equipped)
1) HomeLink® button 1
2) HomeLink® button 2
4) HomeLink® button 3
6) Automatic dimming on/off button
7) Compass display button
8) Compass display
The auto-dimming mirror has an anti-glare feature which automatically reduces glare coming from headlights of vehicles behind you. It also contains a built-in compass and HomeLink® wireless control system.
• By pressing the automatic dimming on/ off button, the automatic dimming function is toggled on or off. When the automatic dimming function is on, the LED indicator will illuminate.
Even with the mirror in the automatic dimming mode, the mirror surface turns bright if the transmission is shifted into reverse. This is to ensure good rearward visibility during reversing.
• By pressing the compass display button, the compass display is toggled on or off. When the compass is on, an illuminated compass reading will appear in the upper right corner of the mirror.
When cleaning the mirror, use a paper towel or similar material dampened with glass cleaner. Do not spray glass cleaner directly on the mirror as that may cause the liquid cleaner to enter the mirror housing and damage the mirror.
Towing with all wheels on the ground
1. Release the parking brake and put the transmission in neutral. 2. The ignition switch should be in the “Acc” position while the vehicle is being towed. 3. Take up slack in the towline slo ...
1) For right seat 2) For center seat 3) For left seat There is an anchorage located on the rear edge of the ceiling above each seating position. ...
Current fuel consumption
1) U.S.-spec. models 2) Except U.S.-spec. models This indication shows the rate of fuel consumption at the present moment. ...