Auto-dimming mirror/compass with HomeLink® (if equipped)
1) HomeLink® button 1
2) HomeLink® button 2
4) HomeLink® button 3
6) Automatic dimming on/off button
7) Compass display button
8) Compass display
The auto-dimming mirror has an anti-glare feature which automatically reduces glare coming from headlights of vehicles behind you. It also contains a built-in compass and HomeLink® wireless control system.
• By pressing the automatic dimming on/ off button, the automatic dimming function is toggled on or off. When the automatic dimming function is on, the LED indicator will illuminate.
Even with the mirror in the automatic dimming mode, the mirror surface turns bright if the transmission is shifted into reverse. This is to ensure good rearward visibility during reversing.
• By pressing the compass display button, the compass display is toggled on or off. When the compass is on, an illuminated compass reading will appear in the upper right corner of the mirror.
When cleaning the mirror, use a paper towel or similar material dampened with glass cleaner. Do not spray glass cleaner directly on the mirror as that may cause the liquid cleaner to enter the mirror housing and damage the mirror.
• Always keep the storage compartment closed while driving to reduce the risk of injury in the event of a sudden stop or an accident. • Do not store spray cans, containers with flammable or corro ...
Turbo models Non-turbo models 1) Low fuel warning light The fuel gauge shows the approximate amount of fuel remaining in the tank. When the ignition switch is in the “LOCK” or “Acc” position, the ...
2.5 L turbo models
1) Power steering fluid reservoir (page 11-27) 2) Manual transmission oil level gauge (page 11-23) 3) Clutch fluid reservoir (page 11-29) 4) Brake fluid reservoir (page 11-28) 5) Fuse box (page ...