Auto-dimming mirror/compass with HomeLink® (if equipped)
1) HomeLink® button 1
2) HomeLink® button 2
4) HomeLink® button 3
6) Automatic dimming on/off button
7) Compass display button
8) Compass display
The auto-dimming mirror has an anti-glare feature which automatically reduces glare coming from headlights of vehicles behind you. It also contains a built-in compass and HomeLink® wireless control system.
• By pressing the automatic dimming on/ off button, the automatic dimming function is toggled on or off. When the automatic dimming function is on, the LED indicator will illuminate.
Even with the mirror in the automatic dimming mode, the mirror surface turns bright if the transmission is shifted into reverse. This is to ensure good rearward visibility during reversing.
• By pressing the compass display button, the compass display is toggled on or off. When the compass is on, an illuminated compass reading will appear in the upper right corner of the mirror.
When cleaning the mirror, use a paper towel or similar material dampened with glass cleaner. Do not spray glass cleaner directly on the mirror as that may cause the liquid cleaner to enter the mirror housing and damage the mirror.
Average fuel consumption
1) U.S.-spec. models 2) Except U.S.-spec. models This indication shows the average rate of fuel consumption since the trip meter was last reset. Pressing the trip knob toggles the indication be ...
Parking brake lining
1. Drive the vehicle at a speed of approximately 22 mph (35 km/h). 2. With the parking brake release button pushed in, pull the parking brake lever SLOWLY and GENTLY (pulling with a force of ...