Auto-dimming mirror/compass with HomeLink® (if equipped)
1) HomeLink® button 1
2) HomeLink® button 2
4) HomeLink® button 3
6) Automatic dimming on/off button
7) Compass display button
8) Compass display
The auto-dimming mirror has an anti-glare feature which automatically reduces glare coming from headlights of vehicles behind you. It also contains a built-in compass and HomeLink® wireless control system.
• By pressing the automatic dimming on/ off button, the automatic dimming function is toggled on or off. When the automatic dimming function is on, the LED indicator will illuminate.
Even with the mirror in the automatic dimming mode, the mirror surface turns bright if the transmission is shifted into reverse. This is to ensure good rearward visibility during reversing.
• By pressing the compass display button, the compass display is toggled on or off. When the compass is on, an illuminated compass reading will appear in the upper right corner of the mirror.
When cleaning the mirror, use a paper towel or similar material dampened with glass cleaner. Do not spray glass cleaner directly on the mirror as that may cause the liquid cleaner to enter the mirror housing and damage the mirror.
Using the cover
To extend the cover, pull the end of the cover out of the housing, then insert its hooks into the catches as shown. To rewind it, unhook it from the catches and it will rewind automatically. You ...
Engine exhaust gas (carbon monoxide)
• Never inhale engine exhaust gas. Engine exhaust gas contains carbon monoxide, a colorless and odorless gas which is dangerous, or even lethal, if inhaled. • Always properly maintain the engine e ...
• Be sure to lower the antenna rod before entering garages, parking towers and other locations with low ceilings. • Remove the antenna rod before washing your car at a car wash. If the antenna ro ...