Security indicator light
The security indicator light deters potential thieves by indicating that the vehicle is equipped with an immobilizer system. It begins flashing in the following ways.
- Once approximately every 3 seconds:
– Approximately 60 seconds after the
ignition switch is turned from the “ON”
position to the “Acc” or “LOCK” position
– Immediately after the ignition key is pulled out
- Twice approximately every 2 seconds:
After the alarm system has been armed for surveillance (Refer to “Arming the system”.)
- Five times approximately every 2 seconds:
When the alarm system is ready to be armed.
- Other flashing patterns:
The alarm system may have been triggered by unauthorized intrusion or any impact to the vehicle body. Refer to “Tripped sensor identification”.
If the security indicator light does not flash, the immobilizer system may not be functioning properly. If this occurs, contact your SUBARU dealer as soon as possible.
In case an unauthorized key is used (e.g., an imitation key), the security indicator light illuminates.
Even if the security indicator light flashes irregularly or its fuse blows (the light does not flash if its fuse is blown), the immobilizer system will function normally.
Turn the “TUNE/TRACK/CH” dial clockwise to skip to the beginning of the next track/file (track). Each time the dial is turned, the indicated track/file (track) number will increase. NOTE In an ...
Auto-dimming mirror/compass (if equipped)
Auto-dimming mirror/compass (if equipped) 1) Auto dimming indicator 2) Left (mirror) button 3) Photosensor 4) Right (compass) button 5) Compass display The auto-dimming mirror has an anti-glare ...
2.5 L turbo models
1) Power steering fluid reservoir (page 11-27) 2) Manual transmission oil level gauge (page 11-23) 3) Clutch fluid reservoir (page 11-29) 4) Brake fluid reservoir (page 11-28) 5) Fuse box (page ...