Security indicator light
The security indicator light deters potential thieves by indicating that the vehicle is equipped with an immobilizer system. It begins flashing in the following ways.
- Once approximately every 3 seconds:
– Approximately 60 seconds after the
ignition switch is turned from the “ON”
position to the “Acc” or “LOCK” position
– Immediately after the ignition key is pulled out
- Twice approximately every 2 seconds:
After the alarm system has been armed for surveillance (Refer to “Arming the system”.)
- Five times approximately every 2 seconds:
When the alarm system is ready to be armed.
- Other flashing patterns:
The alarm system may have been triggered by unauthorized intrusion or any impact to the vehicle body. Refer to “Tripped sensor identification”.
If the security indicator light does not flash, the immobilizer system may not be functioning properly. If this occurs, contact your SUBARU dealer as soon as possible.
In case an unauthorized key is used (e.g., an imitation key), the security indicator light illuminates.
Even if the security indicator light flashes irregularly or its fuse blows (the light does not flash if its fuse is blown), the immobilizer system will function normally.
Using a warm water washer
• Keep a good distance of 12 in (30 cm) or more between the washer nozzle and the vehicle. • Do not wash the same area continuously. • If a stain will not come out easily, wash by hand. Some warm wa ...
Ride & Handling
There's no question you're going to feel the road when driving the Impreza 2.5GT, but while the sport suspension always lets you know when you've driven over a large bump in the road, the impact f ...
Models without Hands-free system Models with Hands-free system The “MODE” button is used to select the desired audio mode. Each time it is pressed, the mode changes to the next one in the ...